Spin Class or Dinner?






#OOTD Details: Black Mirrored, Cat-Eye Tiny Sunnies Topshop | Grey Oversized Blazer Vintage | Blue & White Pinstripe Oxford Dress Shirt Vintage | Snakeskin Print Leather Fanny Pack Topshop | Black Spandex Cycling Shorts Topshop | White Leather Heeled Mules Topshop

These cycling shorts that I got from Topshop are the most comfortable shorts I have ever worn so it's no surprise that I am a huge fan of this trend. Due to the fact that my torso is on the larger side and almost every pair of shorts I see in stores are pretty darn short, my butt always seems to be hanging out of them, which no one wants to see. So when I tried on these cycling shorts in Topshop, I was in love. They are the perfect length, super comfortable, and they aren't sheer! Pro tip: when buying a pair of cycling shorts, it's a good idea to size down as the material does stretch quite a bit! 

Comments

  1. Your blue and white pinstriped dress shirt looks attractive and stylish paired with the black spandex cycling shorts and grey blazer, and your long hair looks pretty. Cute outfit!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts