OFF-THE-SHOULDER



OOTN Details: Red Off-the-Shoulder Dress Zara | Silver Tribal Choker Forever 21 | Black Leather Clutch Le Chateau | Silver and Black Stone Cuff Vintage | Black Strappy Heeled Sandals Forever 21

The last of weekend of my summer was spent in 70 Mile House, British Columbia at my boyfriend cousins wedding. It was also the last of four weddings I attended this summer so it was definitely a summer to remember. It was my first time in 70 Mile and I had such a good time. It's probably the smallest town I have ever been to. 

The off-the-shoulder trend has been so hot this summer so I knew I wanted to sport it at a wedding this season. I did already wear a red dress at a previous wedding this summer so I wanted to go for a different colour, but when I saw this dress at Zara I knew I had to get it. I styled it with silver jewelry and black accessories. Hope you enjoyed this look and had a great summer!

  

Comments

Popular Posts