Boyfriends Oxford






OOTD Details: Suede Tassel Choker Forever 21 |  Navy Wool Culottes Vintage | Metallic Snakeskin Vans Vans

I woke up Sunday am with an incredible hangover and was too tired to find a proper outfit, so I grabbed the first thing I saw - my boyfriends oxford shirt, lying on the floor beside my bed. So I put it on, just to cover myself up while I went downstairs to get breakfast. Then I thought to myself, why not just wear it for the rest of the day? So I undid half of the buttons and draped it off my shoulders. I let the sleeves hang over my hands (I've seen this look on so many runways so I thought I would give it a try). I styled the shirt with a suede tassel choker that I wore backwards and my mom's vintage, navy wool culottes that she used to wear in the 70s. My footwear choice was a pair of slip-on metallic, snakeskin Vans sneakers to give the look a sport vibe. So if anyone tries to tell you that you can't style your boyfriends clothes, they're wrong!

xo



Comments

Popular Posts