Superbowl Sunday





OOTD Details: White Linen Lace-Up Tank Top French Connection | Black & Heather Grey Bomber Jacket Aritzia | Red & Black Plaid Shirt Vintage | Light Wash Distressed Boyfriend Jeans Forever 21 | Black Leather Ankle Booties with Gold Heel Forever 21

It's Super Bowl Sunday & I'm cheering for the Atlanta Falcons this year. None of these teams I am particularly fond of, but I'm still rooting for Atlanta. They are currently up 21-3 & they are absolutely killing it. Lady Gaga just performed the half time show & I was a little disappointed to be honest. 

For my Super Bowl party outfit, I chose to keep it casual, yet trendy. I'm wearing a white linen lace-up top and boyfriend jeans with a plaid shirt tied around my waist. I topped it off with a bomber jacket and leather booties. The gold details in my booties and watch keep it edgy. The key look to this outfit is comfort, because comfort is key.

Enjoy the game & GO ATL!!!

Comments

Popular Posts