Rifflandia 2017

Who says music festivals are just for summer months? I go to music festivals all year round so I wanted to share some looks from a recent festival I attended, Rifflandia in Victoria on Vancouver Island. This was my first year attending and I thought it was such a blast even though I only knew a few of the artists playing. The weather was great, I discovered some new artists and there was good vibes all around. I hope these outfits will give you some inspiration for your next music festival!


DAY 1
#OOTD Details: Black Lace Choker Forever 21 | Crop Tie-Dye Halter Top Forever 21 | Talula Black Fringe Kimono Aritzia | Distressed Lace-Up Frayed Denim Shorts Forever 21 | Silver Medallion Belt Forever 21 | Black Chain Strap Leather Cross-Body Bag Forever 21 | 424 Fifth Black Suede Ankle Booties Hudson's Bay Company


DAY 2


DAY 3
#OOTD Details: Silver Medallion Headpiece Forever 21 | Mirrored Cat-Eye Sunglasses Quay Australia | Black Suede Fringe Choker Forever 21 | Purple Short Sleeve Mesh Bodysuit Forever 21 | Black Lace-Up, Side Slit Maxi Skirt Forever 21 | Black Chain Strap Leather Crossbody Bag Forever 21 | Black Suede, Fringe Sandals Forever 21     


DAY 4
#OOTD Details: Silver Tribal Choker Forever 21 | Silver Etched Bodychain Forever 21 | Silver Arm Band Topshop | White Crochet Halter Crop Top Forever 21 | White Printed Flared Pants H&M | Black Chain Strap Leather Crossbody Bag Forever 21 | Black Suede, Fringe Sandals Forever 21   

Comments

Popular Posts