Camo






#OOTD Details: Black Tank Top Vintage | Silver Metallic Oversized Blazer Topshop | Black Leather O-Ring and Chain Belt Topshop | Camo Joggers Topshop | Black, Suede Sock Booties with Diamond Encrusted Heel Nina | Black and Gold Choker Topshop

I have been completely obsessed with these camo joggers I got from Topshop ever since I laid eyes on them. I probably wear them at least once a week because they are so damn comfortable and not too mention, on trend. There are so many ways you can style these joggers, as well. For this look, I wanted to dress up the joggers a bit since I was going out to dinner. So, I paired them with an oversized metallic blazer, a black tank top, a thick black and gold choker and pointed suede black sock booties with a diamond encrusted heel.

For a weekend feel, I would keep the look casual. So, I would probably style the joggers with a graphic tee, a bomber jacket, slip on sneakers, and a beanie. I'll be posting more looks with these joggers so keep an eye out, if you want more inspiration on how to style them

xo

Comments

Popular Posts