DIY Boobtube









#OOTD Details: Floral Silk Headband Vintage | Mirrored Cat-Eye Tiny Sunnies Topshop | Black Suede & Gold Choker Topshop | Grey Ribbed Bootube with Knotted Back DIY | Gold Armband Forever 21 | Black Slit Maxi Skirt with Lace-Up Detail Topshop | Cream Beaded, Macrame Fringe Crossbody Bag Topshop | Black Suede Slide Sandals Steve Madden

The other day I found an old ribbed grey Joe Fresh tank that I didn't wear anymore so I wanted to refresh it to make it current. So I cut the bottom off, making it into a frayed hem cropped tank which looks so much better than the old tank. I had some extra material from the bottom of the tank so I thought I would put it to use instead of just throwing it in the garbage. 

Boobtubes are super popular right now, but I never thought I could pull it off because my boobs are too big so I figured it would just slide right off. I realized with this extra fabric from the old Joe Fresh tank I could make it into a boobtube that works for me. So I wrapped the extra material around my chest & tied the back into a knot. I pulled it as tight as possible so I could be assured it wouldn't slip off & voila! I  was able to make a boobtube that I'm able to adjust according to my chest size.

Comments

Popular Posts