Suit Up






It's about time that to finally own my first full suit & I am so excited to wear this one so many different ways. A power suit is so essential for any women's wardrobe whether you work in an office or not & this pinstriped lemon yellow suit from Topshop is perfect for Spring. There are so many reasons why I love this suit. Number 1: The colour. I am obsessed this light lemon yellow colour & nothing in my wardrobe is this shade so it's always nice to try a new colour especially at the beginning of a new season. Number 2: The fit. The trousers are super flattering on my body type given the fact that they are a wide leg & high-waisted. I also love the cut of the blazer, the fitted feel is a nice contrast to the loose bottoms. Number 3: The versatility. This suit is so versatile due to the subtle print & the light shade. You can dress it up or dress it down so easily. With a tie-dye tee, a croc-skin purse & sneakers you're ready for a daytime weekend brunch date, like the way I styled it here. For a night time look, wear the suit with nothing but a long gold chain & killer high heels. Can't wait to show you how I style it next for a night out! 

Comments

Popular Posts