Cumberland

My boyfriend & I went to Cumberland on Vancouver Island to visit my twin a couple weeks ago. It was super relaxing and such a nice weekend getaway. The weather was also perfect the entire time we were there & felt like summertime. We spent a lot of time outside & even went to Comox Lake one day, though it was too cold to go into the water. I thought I would share a couple of snapshots of my outfits from the weekend!







#OOTD Details: Black Leather Moto Jacket Topshop | Pink Cropped Hoodie Topshop | Black & White Floral Skater Dress Obey | White Croc Embossed Crossbody Bag Zara | Layered Silver & Black Chokers Topshop | White Floral Silk Scarf Vintage | White Chunky Trainers Topshop






#OOTD Details: White Floral Silk Scarf Vintage | Black Embroidered Bell Sleeve Crop Top Forever 21 | Cream Snakeskin Fanny Pack Topshop | Burgundy Corduroy Pinafore Dress Topshop | Black Suede Pointed Top Ankle Booties Hudson's Bay

Comments

Popular Posts