3 Ways to Style Joggers

Having at least one pair of joggers is an essential staple in every women's wardrobe. I got this black pair from Topshop & I love the material because the fabric feels like a trouser while still having an elastic waistband and an elastic cuffed bottom hem. They pair well with a lot of different pieces in my wardrobe so I'm showing you 3 different ways you can style them.






For this first outfit, I styled the joggers with a grey, knit Tommy Hilfiger sweater, a one-shoulder, neon green Topshop bodysuit, vintage pearls, tortoiseshell, cat-eye Topshop sunglasses, a snake-embossed, leather Topshop fanny pack, and white, chunky Topshop trainers. This is the most casual look out of all 3, but I decided to dress it up with the pearl necklaces. I would normally wear this on the weekend chilling with friends or running errands.






I styled the joggers, for my second look, with a green DIY tie-dye Forever 21 oxford dress shirt, a black and gold Topshop choker (worn as headband), tortoiseshell, cat-eye sunglasses, a navy blue, mini, leather Marc Jacobs bucket bag, and white leather Tophop kitten heel mules. Some styling details to note are doing a half-tuck into the joggers and rolling up the sleeves on the oxford dress shirt to dress down this ensemble. This would be my go-to uniform to wear to work or out for brunch on the weekend.






This is my most elevated option out of all 3 outfits. This is would be the perfect outfit for going out to a bar or club with your girlfriends. I styled the joggers with 2 different shoes for this look because I wanted to show you how well the joggers pair with black suede, crystal detailed, stiletto Nina booties and silver, metallic, pointed-toe Guess pumps. I also paired them a diamond and pearl Topshop necklace, a silver, velvet Topshop bra-lette, a lemon yellow, fitted, pinstriped Topshop blazer, and a black, fluffy, chain handle purse. 

Comments

  1. Those black joggers from Topshop do look simultaneously fashionable and comfortable.
    I like their white stripe detail and love the looks of all three outfits you styles with them.
    Your outfit photos are great! The different outfit pieces you chose to style with each of the outfits all look attractive. I think the third OOTD featuring the lemon yellow fitted pinstriped Topshop blazer might be my favourite, but all three outfits look fabulous.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts