Festival Fashion


Festival season is upon us! That means it's time to start prepping your festival fashion looks. As the growing popularity of music festivals increase, the style standards soar to an all-time high. If you want to stand out at a music fest this season you got to have confidence and being ahead of the trends is always key if you want to be on the best dressed list at the hottest festivals this summer. I wore this outfit to my first music festival of the year (Seasons Fest in Vancouver where ODESZA and Porter Robinson were headlining) I was having too much of a good time that I forgot to take any pictures of my outfit. So here's what I wore:

Patterned crossed-back bodysuit Vintage
Camo Jacket Vintage
Black Ankle Booties Hudson's Bay Company
Suede & Metal Fringe Necklace Claire's

Comments

Popular Posts