#OOTD

Button Up






#OOTD details: Olive Felt Hat BB Dakota | Navy Button Front Skirt BDG | Black Knee-High Socks Hudson's Bay Company | Black Ankle Booties Forever 21

I am currently obsessing over button front skirts, This navy blue corduroy skirt from Urban Outfitters is super flattering and versatile. Since its high-waisted I paired it with this heathered gray high-low sleeveless top (I didn't add the details of this top because I got it for free when I was working at a sample sale in Vancouver & totally forgot the brand, there's also no tag on it). I paired it with some cute accessories to edge the look up a bit. The metal detail on my ankle booties and the choker add to the grunginess of this look. & yes this choker is actually a shoe lace I found lying around my house, is that weird?

Hope you like this look! xo


Comments

Popular Posts