Wedding Season



#OOTN Details: Cobalt Blue Lace Dress Simons | Nude Strappy Heels Forever 21 | Black Leather Clutch Le Chateau Silver & Black Stone Bracelet Vintage

Wedding season has officially begun! The first wedding I attended this summer was in Leavenworth, Washington for my cousin, Laura, on the fourth of July long weekend. It was at a beautiful lodge located right beside a barn. It was an outdoor wedding and it was very hot so I knew I needed a dress that didn't make me sweat. I also left this to the very last minute to get this dress (I would advise against it), but was lucky enough to score this number. My favourite part about this dress is the crisscrossing thin cord that laces up in the back and the scalloped hemline. There's also a nude underlay so I paired it with nude strappy heels.

Stay tuned for more wedding blog posts! (I'm going to 2 more this summer) 

Comments

Popular Posts