Spring Essential


#OOTD Details: Mirrored Cat-Eye Sunglasses Quay Australia | Black Suede, Fringe Choker Forever 21 | Burgundy Knot Dress Plenty | Light Wash, Distressed Denim Jacket Vintage | Brown Leather, Ankle Strap, Heeled Sandals Forever 21

Denim jackets are such a great spring essential because they are so easy to style and they're great for this transitional weather that we're having. I am obsessed with this vintage style that I found in my mom's wardrobe, she has a lot of great pieces that she used to wear. I love that it's gotten distressed just because it's been worn so many times. I wore my Quay Australia cat- eye sunglasses to add even more vintageness to this look.

I kept the rest of the look pretty modern by styling it with a burgundy tunic dress that's got a knot detail at the hem. I don't normally wear burgundy in the spring but I just loved the colour of this dress so I had to get this one. I also wore a black tasseled choker, which are super popular right now, and brown leather ankle strap heeled sandals. 



Comments

Popular Posts