Bodysuit




#OOTD Details: Blush Off-the-Shoulder Bodysuit Wilfred Free | White Leather Belt Vintage | Black High-Waisted, Frayed Hem Skinny Jean Tailor Made | Silver Metallic Stiletto Pumps Guess

There are 2 things I have been obsessing over this summer: off-the-shoulder & bodysuits! So when I found this off-the-shoulder bodysuit from Aritzia that combined my 2 favourite obsessions, I had to have it. 
I almost always tuck my shirts into my bottoms if they're long enough to tuck or I'm not half-tucking them. So the issue I have with this, is that I'm finding that my shirts always become untucked at some point of the day. I'm always have to keep re-tucking them continuously throughout the day which is super annoying sometimes. This is the reason why I love bodysuits. Because you don't need to worry about the shirt getting untucked at all. 
xo

Comments

Popular Posts