Mom Jeans






#OOTD Details: Mirrored Cat-Eye Sunglasses Quay Australia | Light-wash,  Distressed Denim Jacket Vintage | White V-neck T-shirt Vintage | Satin Side-tie, Wrap Cami Plenty | Light Wash, Frayed Hem Mom Jean Vintage | Black, Suede Strappy Heeled Sandals Forever 21

With the 70's influence coming back into fashion, mom jeans have been popping up everywhere you go. This is a pair that was passed down from my grandmother so they're extra special. I like my jeans cropped so I'll usually cuff the hem, but raw edges have been so popular right now, I decided to just cut the ends myself to the length I wanted them. I think showing a little bit of ankle is a sexy way to show some skin. 

I styled them with a satin wrap top with a side-tie that I got from Plenty, I wore it over a basic white t-shirt to elevate look a bit. I like the denim on denim look as well so I threw on my mom's vintage Lee denim jacket that has gotten pretty distressed just from how many times its been worn. To finish the look off I paired it with a pair of suede black strappy heels to give me some height.

xo

Comments

Popular Posts