Pajama Shirt



Silky pajama-style shirts are probably my favourite type of top to wear because they are so damn comfortable. It literally feels like I'm wearing a pajama shirt & am about to hit the sheets into dreamland. There are so many different ways you can style this shirt, but I'm giving you two options today. Firstly, I paired it with a pair of snakeskin trousers that are equally as comfortable as the shirt. I dressed it up with my accessories wearing black, pointed-toe suede sock boots and a black and gold choker.


This second look is definitely a more casual way to style this shirt, but still just as cute. I paired the silky pajama shirt with black spandex biker shorts for an edgier ensemble. I wore fishnet ankle socks, metallic slip-on sneakers, and a snakeskin fanny-pack to complete the look. Let me know which look you like better in the comments section below!

Comments

Popular Posts