Ombre


OOTN Details: Print Pique Bodycon Dress Nordstrom | Faux Leather Snake Choker Forever 21 Black Leather Clutch Le Chateau | Black Strappy Heels Forever 21 | Vintage Silver & Black Stone Cuff  Vintage

My boyfriend & I drove to Spokane, Washington for the first time last weekend for my cousins wedding. It took us 12 hours to get there so we were pretty exhausted by the time we arrived, but needless to say we had a blast. The wedding was located at Arborcrest Winery in Spokane Valley & it was absolutely stunning. The dress I chose for this wedding is a June & Hudson ombre, speckled bodycon dress with an asymmetrical hemline & a high neck from Nordstrom. My favourite part of the dress is the nude to tan to black ombre effect, not to mention I bought it 40% off from the anniversary sale at Nordstrom! I paired it with a black leather snake choker and strappy black heels to keep the look trendy. To finish off the look I added a vintage silver & black stone cuff that used to be my grannys bracelet & a classic black leather clutch with a metal clasp. I had so much fun putting this look together & I can't wait for you to see my last wedding look of the summer in September! 



Comments

Popular Posts