Red Hot



OOTN Details: Red Lace Slit Detail Dress Forever 21 | Black Leather Clutch Le Chateau | Silver & Black Stone Cuff Vintage | Black Lace-Up Heels Forever 21 

This past long weekend I celebrated yet another wedding (not complaining) for my boyfriends brother & his now wife, Ryan & Jess, in Kelowna at The Cove Lakeside Resort. It was so hot & sunny all weekend and literally an hour before the ceremony was to begin it started pouring rain. Originally the ceremony was going to be right on the beach, but they had to move it inside. As Jess was walking down the aisle, it started clearing up again & was completely sunny as they starting sharing their vows. Talk about bad timing! None the less it was a beautiful event and everything turned out perfectly. 

I wore this bodycon red lace dress, with a slit down the side & a low back. I don't know why but I have been obsessing over anything lace lately. I think I've bought 3 lace dresses this summer all in the same silhouettes but different colours. It's something about them that look so good against the skin & they are just so romantic. I can't get enough. I went with all black accessories for this look. The red and black combo added to the romantic feel of the look. It was a romantic day so why not?!

Comments

Popular Posts